Saturday, April 12, 2008

So many good things are happening to me at the moment :-)
  • I spent wonderful weekend with wonderful people in the mountains (Josefuv Dul, Jizerky)
(...here we are...)


(...all in blue...modra je dobra :-))

(...tired after heavy partying...)

(...lazy to wake up in the morning...)
  • we had great fun in Lucerna Music Bar - finally wonderful opportunity to daaaaaaaance
  • today's wonderful trip in Krusne hory with bunch of CEMS people
  • tomorrow I am going to climb for the first time in my life
  • and next week maybe again
  • ... (this one is very personal :-)
  • maybe going to Alpes for several days wau (if I am not in a good shape to go to Alpes, then I will go to Machovo jazero - lake in CZ)
  • going to Stockholm from 21st to 24th May
  • I am eating from the bowl that I made by myself :-)
  • and all of these activities are combined with university classes, essays' writing, case competition and business project
  • oh...and concerning this, I am going...

No comments: