Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of classes

My first day of classes is successfully over hehe Quite interesting, have not decided about all courses yet. Even though I am at the very beginning, I feel a bit scared by the amount of work expected to be done for the most of the courses. Seems that it will take enormous part of my free time. Will be quite tough to work, work out and party at the same time hmm

Moreover, I suppose that all homeworks, essays, papers and team works will have to be done on very high level. Not as in Czech Republic, where some professors even do not read all papers.

On the other hand, I knew that it will be kind of difficult. Actually, that is one of the reasons why I have accepted this scholarship - to learn how to study on regular basis hehe Otherwise it would not be a challenge :-)

No comments: