Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update

It's been a while, I know, sorry for that. But I guess either I was not in a mood for writing, or there was nothing that interesting to be shared with you, or I just simply took a break from writing. 

I have come back to the old continent and now, I am in Prague again. Two semesters ahead of me, first one has started quite successfully. I actually really enjoy my studies this semesters. All my courses are so interesting that I never skip any seminar nor lecture. It does not bother me to be at school from 9:15am till 6pm and I am glad to be back the next day again. I am unbelievably happy with my choice of minor specialization. I have learned so many interesting things, concepts and ideas, I will definitely share some of those with you in next posts. 

Wish you wonderful week!!! <3

No comments: