Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bratislava - my home

Finally, I had some time to walk around the city and to have a detailed look at it. I have not done this for quite a long time. I visited several places, where I used to go, but where I have not been for several years. I enjoyed it a lot.

Bratislava has changed a lot through years. Every time I come back home, I find some new building being built, or some new cafe or restaurant, or just some small detail that makes the city nicer.

I like to walk around the center by night, during summer nights it makes me feel good. Today we went for milk shake and Vinea (hmmm :-)) to one of those cafés at Hviezdoslavovo námestie. It is such a nice place, with nice trees and lights around. I realised that even if I do not spend so much time in Bratislava, I feel so comfortable and familiar with it. Still it is my HOME :-)

No comments: