Monday, August 27, 2007

Enjoying holidays :-)

As I am preparing for tomorrow at the moment (I will be defending my bachelor thesis), I do not have so much time to write in details what I was up to. But basically, I was having great time.

Firstly, I spent one week at Rhodos at the seaside with my Mum.
Secondly, I went to the Slovak mountains, oh, it was just PERFECT!!! I love mountains and I feel so motivated to go back soon.
Then, on my way back to Prague, I met really nice guy. We started to talk and then he was playing the guitarre and singing (he wanted me to sing as well, but I did not feel like singing, ehm, finally, I tried a bit hehe :-)) He told me that he liked to write letters, so we decided to stay in touch by this mean of communication. Nice, isn't it? I even do not remember, when I wrote last letter.

No comments: