Friday, December 21, 2007

Magic day in LLN

If I had to find some adjective for yesterday, it would be definitely MAGIC.

It was a magic day from the very morning till the very late evening hours. There was no sun. But it was the day, when one can enjoy winter and does not really care about the cold or lack of blue sky. From early morning hours special kind of mist that makes you feel good was spreading around. It was not snowing, however, everything was white with frost and I felt as if I were part of magic country.We went for a while to the forest and it was so beautiful there, so mystic.

In the evening, when I was coming back from Leuven, the small pieces of frost were flying in the wind. They were sparkling as if they were little stars falling from heaven. I liked it. I enjoyed the silence in the streets. I admired the white sidewalk and was happy when I did the first step in this beauty. Just wonderful.

Before, I went to Brussels to give my suitcase to Arpad. As I was supposed to meet Matus later in Leuven, I had still two hours left. I stayed in Brussels admiring again and again Grand Place with all those lights and wonderful music. I went to Place St Catherine where I walked around one of the most beautiful Christmas markets ever. I enjoyed the moment. Again and again.

In Leuven we met with Matus. I am always so happy about blog meetings, even if it was just some kind of mini blog meeting. Youpiii and I got some chocolates. They were supposed to accopany me to the plane, but as the plane is delayed, probably I will eat the most of it even before boarding :-)

No comments: