Tuesday, June 10, 2008

About personal assurance

My mum just left for three months. She will spend the whole summer in Croatia on the beautiful island Hvar as agent of one travel agency. She has been always dreaming about it and now, finally, it came true :-)) I am sure she will enjoy it a lot, especially because of the wonderful location next to the sea. I am really happy for her.

However, from very egoiste and selfish point of view, I have to admit that it is a bit weird feeling to know that the most of the time during the summer there will be nobody at our place. It is as if my personal assurance has left for a while. My home is where my parents are. I love coming home so much. It is the safest place in the world. I love the moment when I open the door, shout hello to them and my parents come to hug me.

And this time there will be nobody to say hello to and to hug. No practical advice while packing. No help. No home made cake. No good bye at the airport at the end of August ...

It is time to grow up.

No comments: