Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On the street

I was coming from the shop with small basket of peaches. Suddenly, one lady stopped me and asked me how much I payed for it. When I told her, she realized that I am Slovak. And it turned out that she is Slovak as well, living for 28 years in Prague. We chatted for a while. Then I had to go. She told me that if in September I feel like coming for a piece of cake and coffee, I am very welcome. Oh, I would love to, it would be nice to listen to her story.

I have impression that so many nice events will take place in September. Therefore, I am not motivated to leave and make my life again from the very beginning on the other side of the world. No, I am not complaining heh For sure it will be great experience. However, today I was asking myself if it was good decision. On the other hand, somewhere inside I feel that I would not be satisfied if there was no challenge waiting for me.

1 comment:

Jsita said...

Katka, I understand you soooo much. If you are in London after September, let me know we can go out for a coffee :) Have a great holiday!