Sunday, September 7, 2008

American football: Nebraska vs San Jose State

Photos from American football game Nebraska vs San Jose State.

For the first time in my life I went to see American football game. It took me a while to understand the rules, hehe, even at the end of the game I was not always sure what was going on :-) But it was great experience, I loved the atmosphere. Actually, it was for the first time that I went to the stadium for 85 000 people.

Playing time is divided into four quarters. However, we spent there like four hours, as the game was interrupted so many times. Marching band and cheerleaders were constantly supporting red team. And the audience was very much into the game. Snacks, burgers, popcorn, hot dogs and super size drinks are of course part of the atmosphere :-) Well, that is American life style.

No comments: