Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spring has come to Lincoln

Hehe unbelievable things are happening here at the campus. I have impression that spring has come, not only can it be felt in the air, but also in hearts of many students. Weather is just wonderful and there are more and more couples all around here :-)

Actually, Zdenek gave me wonderful idea. His remarks always make me laugh. He told me that I should start writing it all down to my diary (whose pages are currently quite empty). I think I will do that. It will be fun :-)

Several days ago Linkin told me that he is very happy here. I was very glad to hear that. People who love the place give it the soul. And it is very important. However, it made me thinking about my own feelings. Have I felt this wonderful overwhelming happiness here? After very tough first two weeks I got used to this place. I got into the machine as Keler calls it. I accepted its routine. And I am glad to be here for many different reasons. After the first month I can say that it was worth to come here. And that it was good decision.

...

No comments: