Friday, October 17, 2008

Piano lessons

In the basement of the Selleck Hall (the place where I live) many interesting things could be found. Apart computer and study rooms, there are also music rooms. Three of them. And in each there is one piano.

I somehow always wanted to be able to play at least one song on piano. And of course, my dream is to play the guitar. Therefore, when I realized that I have free access to piano and moreover, I have person willing to teach me to play very nice song, I started to practice. It makes me really happy :-) I spend every other day maybe 30minutes "relaxing" in the music room. When I need break from studies, or when I just feel like playing, I go there. Usually, in the afternoon none of the rooms is taken.

I am already able to play both hands together, however, I will need much more time to be able to play it the way Linkin (my piano teacher) can play it. But I will manage :-) and then I will play it for my parents during Christmas time :-)

No comments: