Friday, October 17, 2008

Let's go for a coffee!

There is one thing that I love about USA. And that is American coffee and American coffee houses. It might seem surprising but it is absolutely true.

In the country where "the culture" is said to be unknown word, I have found the strong coffee culture. And I totally fell in love with this aspect of the American way of life.

At the very beginning of the semester, we were desperately looking for some nice place to chat, to have fun, something with atmosphere and charm. We thought there was none. Heh not true. There are many of them. And the coffee they brew is just delicious. Never ever had a better one. I love take-away option or in case I have time and nice company, just sit in Kopeli's and observe people studying all around, or the one at the Haymarket where they have tons of books and huge muffins.

Uuuuhm :-) Let's have a coffee!

No comments: