Friday, October 19, 2007

Trip to Berlin

One day I got email from Cedric asking if anybody wanted to join him for a Berlin trip. I decided immediatly, wrote him back that I was in :-)) It seemed to be a bit crazy trip. Leaving at 3am on Saturday morning from Luxembourg and coming back at 3am on Monday. But it was worth it :-))

Firstly, the weather was perfect. No rain, just sun and blue sky.

Secondly, the company was perfect. Cedric, his friend from univesity – Laurence, Hanna and me. I felt so comfortable with all of them, it was really unbelievable. It happens sometimes that you even do not realise why and you feel this special peace inside.

Thirdly, the city is very interesting. I had such a weird feeling while looking at and touching the rests of Berlin Wall. Finally, I learned more about its history. Even in the city there is some kind of special atmosphere, you can feel it everywhere.

But what was really surprising that there were not so many people. If I remember well, the most of big European cities are so much crowded. Actually, this is not the case of Berlin.

To sum it up, just PERFECT weekend :-))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh... I didn't see that little fellow pushing the buggy. SUPER picture!
And yes indeed, it was a great week-end. Let's push Cédric to go to Heidelberg soon ;-)

See you soon!!
Laurence