Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wonderful automn

During this weekend the weather was just wonderful in LLN and probably in whole Belgium. Even if I went to bed quite late on Friday, I was totally sure that Saturday is a trip day. The rest went to Bruges. As I have already been there, I decided to join Jar*.


It was such a perfect trip!!! We went to Namur and later to Dinant. I have already visited both cities, but just for one hour. It is so much true that with sun all places are so beautiful. In addition, we decided to visit two castles that are next to Dinant. They were pretty nice. Both closed, but never mind, we enjoyed the view. We took so many funny pictures. I have attached some of them, cause they are really worth to see :-) Here are some pictures from Dinant :-)

In the evening I went to Becketts. Guys were watching rugby hehe for me it was for the first time that I watched rugby match. Quite interesting hehe everybody touching everybody, such a contact game :-)) I decided not to drink at all, and I was so proud of me that I accomplish that. Everybody got quite drunk, but well, still nice evening.

On Sunday I was enjoying the sun again. We met with Renaud for a while and then I went for my aerobic class. It is so good to work out at least a bit. In the evening we went to Brussels for dinner with some friends. They were a bit complaining about the restaurant, but I felt really happy :-) Finally, I had opportunity to try this special plate of “moules”.

No comments: