Friday, February 1, 2008

Two weeks before my departure

Yesterday I met Miška and Majka, two CEMS girls from my university who have semester in LLN ahead. Oh, I envy them so much. Would love to spend one more semester here. My departure is getting closer and closer, two weeks left...

Afterwards I went for a drink with Jerome, my salsa partner. He is really nice. I regret not to have opportunity to get to know him better. Yesterday and even during our salsa classes we had always so much fun together. Looking forward to see him again. He proposed Monday, but I am not really sure, if it will be possible for me. I feel a bit like in a golden cage. I enjoy being in th house with Doris's family a lot, but it is always so complicated to get around. And I do not want to bother them too much...

No comments: