Monday, January 28, 2008

Quality of life

I have already been living in different places such as very small room with little light, huge room with a lot of light, shared room, single room, room with wonderful view on El Misti volcano, room with no view, nice and clean house, very dirty house, kot which reminds me a bit of shared flat, shared house hmm that's it probably. But I have never lived in a house with swimming pool heh till now :-))

Doris asked me again if I want to swim. So I put on my swimming suit and went downstairs. The swimming pool itself is quite small, it is maybe 10x4 meters. But there is this special BUTTON, which you push in order to have counter current. So actually, I was swimming on the same place. Seems weird, but it is really great. Oh, I think will go for that tomorrow as well. Really need some sport.

This is probably what makes the difference while talking about quality of life.

No comments: