Sunday, January 27, 2008

Different face of LLN

In January we spent quite a lot of time with Janka walking around LLN and discovering totally new places. It was part of the whole studying procedure heh sometimes, short breaks are necessary :-)) This actually turned out to be really interesting activity. Especially, once we walked around weird place, looked like a skvot (sorry, have no idea how to write this word). I would never imagine such a place in surroundings of LLN. Maybe some hippie students are living in there. Who knows?

Unfortunately, my photos are not really sharp... I took only my old camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooo i like the one before the last picture

HviEZdiCkA said...

Very interesting house, isn't it? I really think that I have never seen anything similar before.

Anonymous said...

In fact it is suposse to be a hippie village, autogestionated, ecological... etc i was running around LLN when in discovered it. It seemed a lot a village in Spain where i spent a few days last Summer, Matavenero (a German-hippy colony in the mountains in Spain). I asked the people about but nobody knew and finally i found a girl who had done a report about it... it could be interesting but... i never returned :(