Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crossroad

A week and half ago I found myself on the crossroad. I was standing there, looking once to the right another time to the left, thinking which direction would be better choice for me. Which one would represent bigger challenge, would provide me with more satisfaction and inner happiness, more self-esteeme and personal development. Yesterday, I crossed the road. There was red light on one side and the green one on the other one. It was not really me, who has made the choice. But circumstancies that I could not change at this moment.

Standing there, in the middle of something unknown, gave me opportunity or maybe forced me to really think about both directions. To assess my motivation for pursuing one or the another. I managed to make it clear in my head. And the best about it is that now I am able to see even more opportunities ahead.

As once Tomek wrote me, the world is ours, we will get as much as we want :-))

No comments: