Friday, January 25, 2008

My temporary home

Ok, I moved again. This time within Belgium. As I had no accommodation since today, Doris, my manager, proposed me to stay at her place. She told me that she has a big house with a swimming pool, if I want, I can even swim in there. I agreed, who would refuse such an offer.

Later on, I started to be a bit worried. Well, it is not so obvious to live at your manager's place. One never know... I arrived few hours ago. And it seems to be really nice and agreeable so far.

The name of the place is Enghien and it is approximately 30km far from Brussels. Not far at all. The only thing is that the house is around one hour far from the train station, which makes me dependent on Doris and her husband Martin a lot.

Well, but for three weeks it is perfect place to stay. I have not seen surroundings of the place yet as we arrived by night. But it seems to be quiet town. What I like the most about the house are children's toys everywhere. It gives the place such a cozy atmosphere.I have wonderful big room with huge bed and "table football" heh :-)) Moreover, I am sharing bathroom with the two cutest boys I have ever seen hihi one is 2 and the other one is 6 years old :-)) There is swimming pool and many things that I would hardly find in some other house.

Moreover, I have impression that we will all get on well. Doris told me that if I want to do something on my own, it is perfectly ok for them, they will not feel offended. And if I would like to do something with them, it will be their pleasure. For example, on Saturday evening they invited some friends as they thought that it might be good for me. But the thing is I have already arranged with Laurence. So I do not know, what to do grrrrrrr.

No comments: