Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fňuk

We arranged with my kot-mates to have bye bye dinner together, once all of us are done with exams. It was supposed to be this Wednesday and we wanted to go to Piano, as I have not been there yet and it is one of those "musts" in LLN. But lately, my two kot-mates argued and the evolution of the situation is not really in the right direction. Of course, the reason is so stupid. Everything began when we told Justine to wash her dishes more often than once per two weeks. Later on, Justine accused Joy of having burnt her microwave. Etc etc etc...

The result is that Joy told me today in the morning that it does not really fit her to come for the dinner. But well, she will do her best and try to come. Later on, Justine came and told me that because of some problems she definitely has to go home tomorrow. But if I want, we can go for the dinner during the next semester when I am still here. Blah blah blah...

I feel sad. Because I was really looking forward to it soooo much... I know, it is not the end of the world. But it is really pity that we managed to live together without any serious problems and now, when I am about to leave the place, everything is going wrong.

No comments: