Friday, January 25, 2008

Facebook torture

Since the beginning of January I am doing my internship in Pfizer in LLN at the department of Human Resources. Sometimes very interesting, sometimes less, I try to use my time in the most effective way. Either I work on the projects that I am responsible for, or, while waiting for approval from my manager, I read news, articles about different historical issues, photography or simply blogs of my friends.

During the first week I even signed once into my FB account to reply to some messages. Few days ago I wanted to sign in again, and here is the result: "Pfizer has blocked myspace.com and facebook.com as a result of the proliferation of malicious software being distributed from each of these web sites. The Pfizer Information Security and Privacy Council (ISPC) understand the personal value some colleagues receive from this web site, but the business risk is unacceptable."

Pity, hm?? I have only notifications to my email, when somebody writes me nice message. BUT I cannot answer!!! I feel as if I was shown delicious cake (you know, how much I am keen on sweets), heh, but would tell me that I can have it only if I bake the same at my place, where the oven is not always working heh (well, maybe a bit complicated metaphor :-))) but the point is there :-))

No comments: