Monday, January 21, 2008

My birthday 2008

As my birthday is in January, exactly in the middle of exam period in Prague, there is no opportunity for preparing any kind of special evening or party.

This year, being finished with exams before, I enjoyed the day a lot. I got such a nice present - the practical one as I was said. Two cute "worry people", small figures made out of matches. In case of any worries it is necessary to share those worries with these puppets, place them under the pillow, and in the morning worries are gone. And it works!!!! :-) Moreover, we tasted snails with Janka. It was a bit challenge, as snails are not the most cutest animals ever heh. But in the end, it was quite good lol ;-)) Later on, Spanish people sang Cumpleanos feliz for me and we had fun at the party. I was so happy about all messages, emails, phone calls, facebook and ICQ wishes that I got.

THANKS A LOT, YOU ALL MADE MY DAY!!! :-)

(snails ... yamiiiii ;-))

(looks delicious, hm?)

(happy about eating and even more about having finished it lol ;-)

No comments: