Sunday, January 20, 2008

My favorite café and resto in LLN

Cedric was in Brussels this weekend. As I had the birthday on Friday, we went for a dinner today. Oh, but this was THE DINNER.

Firstly, we had an appetizer at my place. Wonderful champagne from real champagne glasses :-) And afterwards, we chose "Empreintes nomades" as a resto for dinner. It is very agreeable place for having a coffee (they prepare wonderful lait russe and cappuccino, and always add small piece of Toblerone chocolate yamiiiii ;-) and food is delicious (based on today's experience). Moreover, from time to time there is one server who reminds me of Brad Pitt (hehe if Janka read this, she would definitely laugh a lot :-)) 'cause she does not really share my opinion hehehehe).

Well, back to the topic :-)) I took tajine and Cedric had mezzo. Ooooooooh, it was for the first time that I ate tajine, but it was sooooo gooooood. Moreover, I really like chatting with Cedric. He has interesting point of view on different issues.

No comments: