Friday, March 7, 2008

Disorganization


No idea, what is happening to me. I am completely disorganized. I should use more my agenda and take notes of everything I would like to do and especially, promised to do.

1st proof: Yesterday my classes were starting at 11am. No idea how it could happen, but I was persuaded that the beginning is at 9:15. I came to my class, looked around, wondering, how come there were no familiar faces. I thought they might come later, and it is normal, there are some new people in the class (in the 5th week of classes, really stupid idea). Fortunately, friend of mine was there, he came to me and told me that I am probably in a bad class. Surprised, I checked the number of the room. It was ok. BUT the time was not... So I took my stuff and left. Heh...in five years at the university, this never happened to me. I think it never in my life happened to me.

2nd proof: I promised to Janka to prepare paté chinois with her on Sunday. Then, another Janka called me and I promised her to go for a trip with her on Sunday. Afterwards, I realized that I have test and pre-case study and some homework due the following week. Just total mess. I should stay home and study.

3rd proof: This is mostly proof of the total mess in my head heh Nice guy (room mate of a friend of mine) invited me for a coffee. Instead of accepting his offer, I told him I have to finish some stuff (which was obvious lie as it was just 4th week of school and there are no urgent homework to do). Unbelievable, I have no idea why I refused in that moment heh

I should work on my time-management and my self-organization. Otherwise, I will be complete mess for the rest of the semester heh Well, will be again in a shape soon :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooo un pâté chinois! ahah you definetly cannot miss THIS ! :P

Anonymous said...

4th proof: longtime ago you promise to send some postcards that never arrive... hihihi

Qué tal va la vida?? Un beso desde lejos muchacha.