Saturday, June 9, 2007

Jar*

Once, surfing on the Internet, I found website for Slovaks in Belgium. There was one article written by very sad girl. She was complaining that she has no friends here in Brussels and feels lonely. I read discussion under this article. Few people were talking about organizing some kind of meeting. One guy (Jaro) left there his email.

I decided to write him :-)) Well, I do not feel lonely and sad here, but still it is always nice to meet new people. He wrote me back after some time, then called me and we decided to meet also with one of his friends and his wife.

We spent one afternoon together, drinking beer in the pub where you can choose from more than 2000 brands :-)) Quite enough, isn't it? We had nice talk and I felt really good afterwards. Finally, I met somebody who is satisfied with life in Brussels and even like the city. The most people here are fed up with this place and they see just the bad sides ...

No comments: