Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Perfect Monday (4th June)

I woke up at 7:26 am full of energy. I decided to look beautiful that day. I let my hair free and I wore my special sexy stockings. At work I was asked how it is possible that I have such a shiny eyes that day. I did not know, I just felt very well.

Finally, I managed to go with my boss to commitee meeting. I was so happy about it. It was quite interesting. In addition, on my way I met Bernardo and we had such a nice and funny talk :-))

Later in the evening, I left for the meeting of our Social working group from Stagiares Association. Jan was so nice to me. After that, quite tired, I had to find the exact location of the hotel, where our group of visitors was supposed to stay. I was lucky, it was not so hard to find. The young guy at the reception invited me for a drink (he told me that I seem to be tired after quite long walk :-)) I hesitated a bit, but then I decided to have one Kriek. Oh, I liked it.

After that I left home and I talked to Vašek about my thesis. I was so afraid that my professor would not like it. But it was OK, luckily :-))

No comments: