Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Perfect Sunday (3rd June)

We had Hungarian (yes, I started to learn Hungarian, no kidding :-)) and French lesson with Adrian. He used to be stagiare in EP, but his stage is already over. Then we decided to go to Tentacion, but we were too late for salsa lesson. We went to this famous place just in front of Jeanekken Pis and ordered special beer with apple taste (it was delicious!!) .

Then it was up to Adrian to choose bar for the next beer. We were walking around unable to find some nice place, not the touristic one. And at the moment, when we wanted to give it up, we stopped for a while, looked around and there was it, just in front of us. I have never been to such a perfect place. Probably it is mysterious café that only those who are looking for it can find :-)) From outside it looks as a shop with antiquities. Inside it has several rooms with comfortable sofas and intime corners for couples desiring romantic atmosphere. Waw, just perfect.

We had two beers, talked a lot and then left for night discovering of Brussels. I showed him places that I like, and he showed me nest next to the lake, where I pass every morning.

I went to bed at four o'clock in the morning, happy.

No comments: