Monday, June 4, 2007

Three hours and 24 minutes of sleep

Today I woke up after three hours and 24 minutes of sleep and I decided that it is time for a change. I put very sexy stockings - Robert told me that it looked gorgeous and provocative at the same time. I did not put any elastic in my hair (after so much time), I just let it fly all around.

At work my boss told me that I have some kind of special spark in my eyes.

It is really strange that in spite of lack of sleep I was full of energy. I really believe that if we decide to feel good, we CAN manage to feel so. Of course, it is not so easy, sometimes it is really hard. But at least a bit of motivation, or great evening spent with really nice person can make the next day beautiful. And positive thoughts attract positive moments. I really believe in this - this day was perfect example of it :-)

No comments: