Friday, June 29, 2007

Saying good-bye

I did not write for quite a long time. I was a bit busy at work as well as in the evenings. I finished my bachelor thesis, thanks to Vašek it is already at the secretary and I even got the opinions of the opponent and my professor.

My life in several points:
  • I went to stagiaire's party - just great, I was dancing the whole night
  • I did perfect shopping :-))
  • I went to Strasbourg for plenary session (I met Jean Cyrille after 5 years)
  • I spent the weekend in Luxembourg
  • I went to the concert of Modest Mouse
  • I am in the house alone with 8 Slovenian guys that came for two nights (it is actually quite fun with them :-))
  • Jaro, Fabrizio, Lea, Jack and Eva are leaving...
It is so sad to say good-bye. People are coming and people are leaving. That is so bad about Brussels. You think you have found friend, but at the end everybody goes back to his/her reality. And these two worlds are not really compatible.

2 comments:

Jsita said...

Hi Katka, I haven't had an idea you're in Brussels :)
How is your internship?
Wishing all the best and sending greetings from Spain.

Anonymous said...

katinka :_)) I am glad, that sometimes heard about you.. ;_)