Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Perfect Friday (8th June)

The whole day I was preparing one speech for my boss. It was hard to focus on it after so many things that happened to me these last days. Finally, I had opportunity to call my mum and Aďka and we talked a bit.

I got to know one guy that works at the same floor as I do. His name is Fabrizio and he is Italian. We decided to go for a coffee in EP on Monday. Then I was told that I can be off on Monday. I was thinking how to manage to meet him, when suddanly somebody called me. And it was him!!! Renatka met him in the corridor and gave him my number. She had quite a good fun from that :-)) But still, it was a bit weird, cause then he wrote me that meeting me was the best thing that happened to him that day... isn't it too early for saying that??

In the evening I was supposed to meet with Bernardo, he promissed me to show me photos from Bratislava. He had also some photos from Argentina and Slovenia. Seems to be beautiful country. Then we played table tennis with the others. Of course, I never won. I should work our more on that :-)

No comments: