Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Beer news

Two more types of beer ==> total: 6 different types of beer :-)

Unfortunately, I was not making notes what kind of beer I had already tried. I remember several glasses of Blanche, Kriek, Chimay, Fruit défendu etc.

It is weird, cause when I tried Kriek for the first time, I loved it. Then next time, we ordered some other brand of Kriek and it was so bitter, not good at all. So even if it is the same type, it still can have totally different taste.

I found out that it is possible to have also big beer (big beer is normal beer in Prague, and normal beer here is sometimes even smaller than small beer in Prague).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, beer is the essence of any Czech culinary attitude. I noticed it when I was in Prague and during my stay in one of Prague hotels, went out every day and was drinking beer every day. It is produced according to Czech methods worldwide and its quality is respected everywhere. No wonder that the Czech Republic has the highest consumption of beer per citizen on an international level. The most expensive beer I had during our visit was 50 crowns (about one pound sterling and that was at the opera).