Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Possible change

It is strange how people can change. At least, their physical appearance. Inside change is more difficult to pursue but still possible and feasible. On Friday I met my class mate Katka from secondary school and one other girl from my year - Terka.

My class mate Katka never showed her interest in boys. While we were discussing this issue, she told us: "Hey, you should focus on different things." Well, then she was the first who got married. In addition, she never used make-up and her way of clothing was "normal" (cannot find any other expression for that). On Friday I met skinny lady with make-up (mascara, crayon, shadows, to sum it up, perfect make-up) and dyed hair. Unbelievable :-))

As far as I remember, Terka used to be really fat - I am sorry for this expression, but this is the way she was. I always thought that probably she had some health problems. I did not recognize her on Friday at the first glance. She has lost MANY kilos - she is perfect now.

Well, the IMPORTANT could not be seen with eyes. In the big majority it is invisible at the first glance. I always try to remember this.

No comments: