Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last week

I was really busy these days, having no time to update my blog. So at least, very quickly what I was up to.
  • our visitors group was here, they had GPS in bus :-)
  • Renatka and Vierka invited Vašek (came on Friday morning) and me for a lunch - they wanted to thank me for taking care of visitors group
  • trip to Amsterdam on Saturday
  • trip to Gent on Sunday - we met Bernardo and two other Slovenian guys there (I am just attracting accidental meetings :-)
  • Robert move again into our house (actually, he left for one month before I came here), we are having quite a lot of fun together
  • Vašek left on Tuesday morning
  • we had great talk with Ivana - I really like her, she is great person to talk to about everything and I really admire her point of view on different issues

No comments: