Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My first two receptions

My first reception was in EP. Slovenians were celebrating three years in EU. The program was nice, the wine was good and the cake (potica - special Slovenian cake) was delicious. I saw Bernardo (Slovenian guy born in Bolivia who lived in Argentina) occupied with his camera, so I did not have opportunity to talk to him. I expected some after party, but actually, we just talked a bit and then went home. Pity.

My second reception was connected to special vernisage of Slovak modern art in small gallery quite far from EP. I would say that this one was much better. A lot of alcohol - wine, champagne and "marhulovica" (alcohol made from apricots) - I wanted to try it, but nobody wanted to join me hehe Such a pity :-)) Probably this was demonstration of the crazy part in me :-)) Btw, paintings were quite interesting, at least, some of them.

Important people could be compared to prey that everybody would like to capture and make use from them in the future. The others are watching them and as they escape from one conversation, somebody else captures them to the next very important discussion. This is the way all contacts are made.

No comments: