Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Weekend with my Mum

Saturday
I washed my clothes and cleaned my room :-) My Mum came around two o'clock in the afternoon to the airport. I was so happy about seeing her. She brought me so many things to eat, a lot of different fruits, home-made cake, nuts prepared especially by my Dad for me and much more. It was so sweet. Then we went for a walk around the center - the most important was that I finally tasted Belgian chocolate - really delicious :-))

Then we went to Royal gardens that are opened just for two weeks during the whole year. There were so many people!!! And imagine, among so many people I met my class mate from secondary school :-)) She is staying here since October for the whole year.

Sunday
Trip to Osteende and Brugge.

Monday
Visit of EP :-) Nothing else, because I was sick.

No comments: