Saturday, May 19, 2007

My scale of values

These last days we were talking quite a lot about the scale of values with Ivana. It is really important to realise what are most valuable things in one's life. Here in Brussels, especially in EP, there are many people earning great money. But what is it good for, if most of these relationships here are just very superficial? So many of them are pretending to be nice to the others, but as soon as the door is closed, they are gossiping about them. It is all about appearences.

I realised several things:
  • how important is to have family
  • how important is to love somebody
  • how important it is to have fulfilling job. One needs impression that what he/she is doing is really worth doing.
  • how important is to have somebody to talk to and to count on
  • how important is it to be healthy
I wish I would always have this in my mind.

No comments: