Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back in Strasbourg

Today at 6:35 am I arrived to Strasbourg with big backpack, heavy suitcase and small, but totally full small backpack. Actually, I was wondering a bit, how I will be able to get to the place, where I was suppose to stay. But luckily, Palo came to pick me up and helped me with the luggage. I was so grateful!!!

We met again for a lunch. He was busy at Parliament, but I was introduced to his friend Marek, stagiare at one Slovak MEP's office. Really nice and intelligent guy. And such a gentleman :-)) He is studying in London at the moment, living there with his parents who work at the embassy. We spent the whole afternoon together, 'cause he had no work in the office. Later I helped him with something that he had to do, at least, I had good feeling of being useful :-))

In the evening we went with Palo for a bike tour around Strasbourg. We were having nice time. Finally, we had opportunity to discuss personally several issues. I feel quite well after having these things clear...

No comments: