Thursday, September 27, 2007

LLN live #2

I just realized that last two posts were maybe not so positive. And as I always try to be really positive thinking and optimistic, I should balance that a bit :-))

People are really nice here. My two kotmates are friendly and we get on well perfectly. Next week there is some kind of kot rally organized in our building. It means that we will go from one kot to another, everywhere we have a drink and finally we end up to know each other :-))

In addition, there are a lot of trips and events organized by ESN (Erasmus Student Network team). There is always something going on. It means that one is never alone if he/she does not really want to rest for a while and stay at home.

I am getting used to the weather. I do not really mind if it is raining, the attitude is the most important. And in addition, I am already looking forward to some courses, it seems to be so much interesting.

Well, actually, I do really have a nice time here :-))

2 comments:

MatMac said...

I just experienced that kind of trip (called Pub Crawl) yesterday! ...organized by AES (Association for Exchange Students) - and I really liked that! So, I'm pretty sure you will like it too! (btw. we were in a pub with over 500 different kinds of belgium beer in it! That's something! :-D) Anyway, it's good to know you still keep being positive thinking and optimistic... ,-)) Good luck with all those courses and see you soon! :-))

HviEZdiCkA said...

Hey there!!!
It is nice to hear from you :-)) I am really glad that you are having nice time as well. Actually, we should organize something together during one of these weekends, what do you think? :-))

See you soon!!!