Friday, September 7, 2007

First day in Louvain la Neuve (1)

I have so many impressions in my head that it will be hard to put it in order somehow and not to forget anything.

In the morning I took train to Louvain la Neuve, place, where I will be staying till January 2008. As I supposed there was nobody from Buddy System waiting for me at the station. Luckily, using my knowledge of French I managed to get to the office of accommodation service. As I was waiting in a queue I started to talk to English speaking people waiting there as well. One of them was Hanna, Finish girl participating in CEMS as well and second one - Vincent, Belgian guy, who has already finished UCL, accompanied her.

We went for a lunch together with one American girl studying in Norway, CEMS member as well. It was really nice, we were exchanging information and our former experience.

Then I went again to accommodation service, moved in and went again to the center. Managed to register and bought package of 12 rolls of toilet paper hehe So if you are in need, just let me know, I have more than enough :-)) In the evening I took train to Brussels. Actually, it is perfect, the whole journey from my place to this place in Brussels took me only one hour. It is as going from Jižní město in Prague to Jarov :-))

No comments: