Friday, September 7, 2007

A looooot of administration

Even if I was lucky and I managed to arrange all necessary stuff, there are some things that I really do not understand.

  1. registration: To register as en exchange student I was supposed to go to the third floor, where the man gave me small paper with number. Then I was told to get back to the first floor, actually, to the entrance, where I was waiting with my number. (???) I did not get the point of going to the third floor ...
  2. accommodation service: Firstly, I had to see one lady in office numeber 1 (oh, she was so nice, smiling all the time, I wish every officer could be so nice as she was). She gave me paper with permission to see the room. Then one guy drove me to see my room, meantime we had to stop in the office number 2 to look for keys. Then he gave them keys back and drove me back to the office number 1. I said to this nice lady that I like the room. She told me to go to the office number 3 to sign the contract. And then, I had to get back to the office number 2 to get the keys and signed some other papers and then, finally, I could move in. Complicated, isn't it? :-)
Luckily, this nice lady had a perfect idea. As the guy did not have anybody else to drive, he could help me and drive me to the office number 2, which is situated next to my new place. I was soo happy, you cannot imagine that. Otherwise I would have to walk 20minutes with all my luggage. I was so grateful!!!

No comments: