Tuesday, September 18, 2007

LLN live #1

Well, what is going on now here in LLN?

When I read this question just after having written it down, the first idea that came to my mind was very simple. It is raining in LLN. Actually, to be precise, the weather is very changeable. Every day it is raining a lot, then in 15 minutes the sun is shining, in 5 minutes sky is cloudy again, and in 1 hour it is raining again. It is some kind of never ending circle.

Hmm, we are partying a lot, basically every day there is something going on. Yesterday we had barbecue with the rest of exchange students. I met several nice people there. Today there is something going on as well.

Till now none of my classes took place. The majority are on Thursday and Friday. I am quite curious about that, actually, how teachers are, the methods of working and studying. We will see. In addition, I have to choose some nice courses that I would be really interested in. Hope to make a good choice :-))

People here are nice. For the moment I am not going to write more about them, because I still do not know them very well. But it seems we will have fun together. And what is really perfect here are sports activities :-)) Will definitely go for some courses of salsa, maybe aerobic and whatever that seems to be interesting.

No comments: