Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thanks for such a nice time!

After having chatted with Palo on Saturday I decided to go to Brussels again. Unbelievable :-) We were supposed to meet some Slovak stagiares and then we wanted to go dancing. In the end just Marek and me spent the night dancing at Havana Club, the others were just too tired to join us.

We stayed till the very end, what means that we were basically the last ones leaving the place at 6:30 am. Yeah, il faut profiter de la jeunesse et de l'energie qu'on possede encore :-)

We had so much fun together, that even now, when I look back I have to laugh. In addition, at 8 am we said good bye to each other and then met again on Slovak mass at 9 am (yes, I had at least some time to take the shower in order not to feel so stinky after the whole night spent in club). Afterwards, as we were chatting with others, he mentioned something that just two of us understood. It was as having something special that connects only two of us.

Marek and his family left for London in the afternoon. I wonder if I meet him some day again :-))

No comments: