Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Meeting after summer break

As I was in EP today, I met some people that I got to know during my stage. One of them was Bernardo. We spoke just for few minutes... I am not proud of it, but I have to admit that I basically ran away. I did not feel like talking to him... I met Klemen as well, I would like to go for a coffee with him tomorrow, hopefully he will have some time.

I went to say hello to Vierka and to my MEP as well. It was nice to see them. I felt as if it was yesterday that I left Brussels. Actually, that is the feeling that I had during the whole day. Everything was the same as it was in July...

In the evening I met Jurij in the center. He told me that when I am in Brussels, we can go for a party. Hehe I have still in my mind the last party in Havana club. He is really party man :-)) He was drinking with Ozbej, both of them had ten shots of Vodka, maybe even more. Crazy men!!! :-)

No comments: