Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Enjoying every minute of the weekend

Last weekend the whole Brussels was full of different festivals, events and parties. On Saturday I met Tomek (Polish guy that participated in blocked seminar as well). We went to techno party held at central station!!! Can you imagine that? :-)) On Sunday there were many stands at Grand Place, for example Chilean one with very good wine or Bolivian one with examples of chuno (dried potatoes, actually, the only thing that I did not like from Peruvian cuisine). As a bonus, many museums for free and Royal Palace opened to the public.

Hehe and what makes me laugh even now is Maneekin Pis pissing in a long distance :-)) I should probably explain that. I suppose that the fountain got broken and somebody came to fix it. As this man was able to regulate the pressure of the fountain, he could basically change the distance in what the small statue was pissing. So in one moment, this little boy managed to achieve three meters of pissing distance :-))

After long time I had Belgian gaufre. And of course, I tried new types of beer as well. Oh, such agreeable weekend :-))

No comments: