Wednesday, September 5, 2007

How do I feel about EP

The answer is simple: VERY CONFUSED.

When I came back from my stage, I was telling everybody that I am really not longing for a job in any of European institutions. There were several reasons that supported my decision. Even today, when I was on my way to EP for a lunch, I was thinking about it. And to be honest, I felt so happy about not working there anymore. To specify my feelings, I think that I felt free. I had finally opportunity to walk around and I was not obliged to spend the whole day in the office.

But then I was told that one Slovak MEP is looking for a new assistant. And the moment of confusion came... Actually, I know that it is impossible for me to apply for this job. I will be studying in Louvain la Neuve, so there is no way to interrupt my studies. But if the situation was different, MAYBE I would be thinking about applying for it.

How come??? How is it possible that I am thinking about it, when few hours ago I was so sure about my attitude to all kind of jobs in EU institutions??

When I finally realize, what I really want???? I hope to be on my way to find it out...

No comments: